Wedding Generator Hire
Providing power for your marquee wedding and outdoor celebrations. Super silent generator hire in Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and surrounding areas.
Choosing a wedding generator hire service for your big day is probably one of the least exciting tasks on your Wedding planning to-do list! Managing what gets plugged in and where for some is simplicity itself and for others a black art! However without power, your guests may be in romantic candlelight but your caterers will struggle to cook and your band or DJ will be playing an acoustic set!
At South Coast Generators we supply generators and electrical services to a large number of weddings, receptions and private parties every year.
Our Wedding Generator Hire Service
We don’t charge inflated rates for wedding generator hire. We do provide high specification, event grade, super silent generators, ideal for powering your special day.
Request a quote in 30 seconds
Quotes are no obligation, simply tell us your requirements and the team will come back to you with a competitive generator hire quote.
South Coast Generators aim to make the process as easy as possible for you. We understand that most clients have no prior experience of power generation and what is required.
We offer a complete power management service supplying the generators, electrical cable and electrical distribution equipment. We provide a full installation service and technician attendance if required.
We will work closely with the marquee hire company, event planners, the bride and groom or party host to ensure that all power needs are met and the event is a complete success.
Where loss of power is deemed to be critical, it is our policy to recommend a standby generator to support the duty generator. Please contact us to discuss further.
To arrange power for your wedding or private event, just call us on 03300 883950 or complete the contact form and one of the team will send you a quote or contact you to discuss your event with you.
- Caterers normally use the most power at weddings. Find out what their power needs are i.e. what equipment they need to plug in.
- Consider if a fridge trailer needs continuous power for the event.
- Consider site access at your wedding venue. Mobile generators are delivered on trailers towed by a 4×4, there needs to be sufficient room to manoeuvre them into position.
- Sometimes a site visit is a good idea, particularly if access is tight!
- Consider power requirements if you have guests camping on site, they may need power continuously over a weekend, particularly if you are providing showers & toilet trailers for their use.
- If you would like us to liaise with your caterers, the venue, lighting suppliers and entertainment we are happy to do so. We can provide you with a complete power supply package leaving you stress free!